1(4) Klallam Folk Tales, by Erna Gunther (1925).
1(5) Klallam Ethnography, by Erna Gunther (1927).
2(2) The Ghost Dance of 1870 among the Klamath of Oregon, by Leslie Spier (1927).
Laboratory of Anthropology, Miscellaneous Publications
The Excavation of Squirt Cave [45WW25], by J.S. Combes, 1969.
Archaeological Survey and Test: Asotin Dam Reservoir Area, Southeastern Washington, by C. Nelson & D.G. Rice, 1969.
Preliminary Report: Marmes Rockshelter Archaeological Site [WA-FR-50], by D.G. Rice, 1969.
Laboratory of Anthropology, Reports of Investigations
43. A Preliminary Bibliography of Washington Archaeology, by Roderick Sprague, 1967. Original edition. Also issued as Northwest Anthropological Research Notes Vol. 1, No. 1.
50. The Windust Phase in Lower Snake River Region Prehistory, by D.G. Rice, 1972.
58. Hoko River: A 2500 Year Old Fishing Camp on the Northwest Coast of North America, by Dale R. Croes & Eric Blinman, 1980.
Washington Archaeological Research Center, Miscellaneous Reports
Ozette Archaeological Project, Interim Final Report, Phase IV, by Paul F. Gleeson (edited by Richard D. Daugherty), 1972.
Ozette Archaeological Project, Interim Final Report, Phase V, by Paul F. Gleeson (edited by Richard D. Daugherty),1973.
Washington Archaeological Research Center, Project Reports
34. Ozette Archaeological Project, Interim Final Report Phases VIII and IX, by Paul Gleeson, Jeffrey Mauger & Marian Fisken (edited by Richard D. Daugherty), 1976.
36. The Lind Coulee Site (45GR97): 1973 Field Season, by A.M. Irwin & U. Moody, 1976.
53. The Lind Coulee Site (45GR97): 1974 Field Season, by A.M. Irwin & U. Moody, 1977.
59. A Cultural Resource Overview of the Green River Watershed Area [West-Central Washington], by Gerald Hedlund, John Alan Ross & Robert K. Sutton, 1978.
60. Test Excavation of the Proposed Fish Hatchery and Well Sites at Lyons Ferry, Washington, by Gary Wesson, 1978.
72. Second Annual Interim Report on the Archaeological Investigations at the Miller Site (45FR5) on Strawberry Island (1977), A Late Prehistoric Village Near Burbanik, Washington, by G.C. Cleveland (ed.), 1978.
81. Phase II Excavation and Testing of the Rock Island Dam Reservoir, Washington, by Gordon A. Lothson & William Gray, 1979.
97. Ozette Archaeological Project, Interim Final Report, Phase XIII, by Paul Gleeson, 1980.
Laboratory of Archaeology and History, Project Reports
1. Cultural Resource Investigations for the Second Powerhouse Project at McNary Dam, Near Umatilla, Oregon, by Randall F. Schalk, 1980.
3. Ozette Woodworking Technology, by Paul F. Gleeson,1980.
8. Cultural Resource Investigations for the Lyons Ferry Fish Hatchery Project, Near Lyons Ferry, Washington, by Randall F. Schalk (ed.), 1983.
9. Cordage from the Ozette Village Archaeological Site: A Technological, Functional, and Comparative Study, by Dale R. Croes, 1980.
10. Test Excavations at Box Canyon and Three Other Side Canyon Sites in the McNary Reservoir, by Greg C. Burtchard, 1981.
12. An Archaeological Survey of the Priest Rapids Reservoir: 1981, by Randall F. Schalk, 1982.
14. Archaeological Evaluations of the Riparia (45WT1) and Ash Cave (45WW61) Sites on the Lower Snake River, by Christian J. Miss & Bruce D. Cochran, 1982.
15. Archaeological Investigations in Upper McNary Reservoir: 1981-1982, by Alston V. Thoms, 1983.
Reports in Archaeology and History
100-41. Paleoenvironmental Investigations at Seed Cave (Windust Cave H-45FR46), Franklin County, Washington, by Robert S. Thompson (1985).